The best way to prepare for a trip (or maybe just one in your head!) is to read about or watch others traveling! It can really get you excited to travel and perhaps spark new ideas for your future travels. Here are some of my favorites:
- Eat, Pray, Love
- Sound of Music — Get me to Salzburg!
- The Alchemist
- Amadeus — Vienna, Austria…yes please!
- Wild — Never thought I would consider backpacking thousands of miles…
- The Beach — Who doesn’t love Thailand (and Leonardo DiCaprio…)?
- Monuments Men
- Roman Holiday — My favorite movie of all time!
- Breakfast at Tiffany’s — NYC anybody??
- The Great Gatsby
Some of my favorite French inspiration pieces…
- Midnight in Paris — I love this movie!
- How to Be Parisian — An inspiration for all…
- Marie Antoinette
- Amelie — cute romantic French movie 🙂
I know there are plenty others out there – which ones do you like?